Comtran Cable’s new High Performance COM-Pact Category 6e without a tape separator is tested to 550 MHz and features a compact design with a .190” diameter compared to a .205” standard Category 6e.
With the removal of the tape separator, the smaller OD of the COM-Pact Cat 6e can be useful when there is limited space in the conduit and where size may be a concern. COM-Pact Category 6e is available in plenum only and in array of jacket colors.
- Conductors: 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper per ASTM B-3
- Insulation: Fluoropolymer
- Pair Assembly: Color coded conductors twisted to varying lays
- Cable Assembly: 4 Pairs cabled to form round core
- Jacket: Low smoke PVC
- Nominal OD: .190”
- Ripcord provided under jacket
- ETL Verified TIA-568-C.2 Cat 6
- UL Subject 444 Communications Cables
- UL Listed type CMP
- NFPA 262 (UL 910) Plenum Flame Test
- NEC Article 800
- c(UL) Type CMP
- ICEA S-90-661
- California State Fire Marshal
Custom print legends, put-ups, and special colors are available upon request. Please contact us for current pricing and a complete portfolio of products.