You can trust Marmon Engineered wire and cable products.
Highly Chemical Resistant Cable
Insulation: EPOM. protective lead sheath. protective stainless steel tape over the lead sheath
Armor: Galvanized/stainless sreel/Monel
- Highly chemical resistant cable designed for the toughest down-hole conditions. Stainless steel tape encases and protects each lead–sheathed conductor from H,S. CO, . and other chemicals and helps extend the cable life.
- Stainless steel tape barrier is used for protection from chemicals and gas decompression and provides mechanical hoop strength.
Flat Capillary Tube Cable
Jacket: EPDM with lead sheath to protect insulation
- Lead sheathed capillary lube for protection and extended life
Armor: Galvanized/Stainless Steel/ Monet
- These cables incorporate capillary tube(s) along with power cable to eliminate the cost of running a separate chemical treatment down the well. The capillary tube(s) can be either encased in one armor or in a second armor.
Conductor: Tin Copper
Strength Member: Stranded Steel Conductor
Jacket: Abrasion–resistant HDPE
- Suited for high corroston and low temperature
- Resists mechanical damage during installation and pulling
- No Armor
- Coil tubing applications
- Cable suspended ESP applications
Conductor: Bare Copper
Ground Wire: Bare Copper
Jacket: Oil resistant nitrile jacket
Armor: Galvanized/Stainless Steel/Monel
- This cable is excellent for use in water wells and high water cut oil wells
- Conductor Insulation used in conjunction with nitrile jackets provides most effective cable design up to204 F
- Ground wire optional.